Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a “Good” (Ofsted 2016) Primary school in the Newcastle area who are wanting to employ an EYFS teacher. This is a full time role which offers a flexible start date as the school are happy for the successful candidate to start immediately or in September 2017. The position will last for the entirety of the new academic year and they very much welcome applications from NQT’s as well as experienced teachers.
The larger than average Primary serves a diverse community of pupils, many of whom have English as an additional language, but the school have strong partnerships with families and the wider community. The school are seeking a dynamic and motivated teacher who will become part of a dedicated and welcoming team.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Recent and up to date experience teaching an EYFS classroom
- Superb knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Confident communicator, who is able to form positive relationships with all school staff
- Be prepared to take on the full teaching role; parents evenings, staff briefings, extra-curricular activities, CPD as well as following the school ethos and bring a positive member of the team
- A DBS on the update service is advantageous, but full assistance provided if a new application is required.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- Ability to offset work related expenses, whilst being PAYE
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To find out more about this position, please contact Matthew Paul at Vision’s Newcastle Branch.