Contract Term: Initially one-year; renewable
Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada is seeking to appoint qualified and experienced EYFS (Nursery and Reception) teachers to join our dynamic team for 2018/2019. Preference will be given to teachers with qualifications and experience within the British system (PGCE, B.Ed., QTS) and with the IB PYP. Successful candidates will ideally also have experience with ‘project-based learning’, ‘inquiry-based learning’ and a ‘thematic curriculum’. We are looking for enthusiastic and committed professionals who have a passion for children’s personalised learning in a forward-looking school.
Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada is a 3 – 18 school on the Malaga coast about twenty minutes from the centre of Malaga. The school opened in 2004 and, despite being a young school, we have created an excellent reputation for innovative learning. We are authorised as a British School in Infants and Primary. We have an international ethos via the ‘International Baccalaureate’ and our students achieve excellent results which allow them to go on to study at top universities around the world. We have a very active professional development programme which supports and underpins our school’s development initiatives.
Our student population of over 630 is approximately 70% Spanish, with the remaining 30% from over 25 different countries around the world.
If you are interested in joining our team, please use the online application process available via the following link: http://www.colegiotorrequebrada.com/en/join-us/
Important! As part of the above online application process, please ensure that you submit your full CV (with two professional referees), along with a letter of application.
Closing date: August 2018
The school will interview any outstanding candidates during the advertising period, so please do not delay in submitting your application! We shall start Skype interviews as soon as possible.
To gain a further insight in to our school, please visit our website: http://www.colegiotorrequebrada.com/en/