Are you looking for a new challenge from September 2018? Are you looking for a role that enables you to provide unique support to young children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)? Are you somebody that is passionate, engaging and enthusiastic when it comes to helping children learn? If you agree with any of the above, then Vision for Education want to hear from you today!
We are recruiting for an EYFS Teacher specialising in SEND in Peterborough to start from September 2018 on a long-term supply basis. You will be expected to support the learning of children with SEND, including; Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) Difficulties, Severe Learning Disabilities (SLD) and Autism (ASD).
As an EYFS Teacher, the purpose of your job will be to provide excellent education provision and support to all of the young children in your class. You will need to have the ability to enable children to make good progress by building upon their skills that they have when they arrive to the school from Nursery or Reception. You will also be expected to facilitate and encourage an inclusive learning experience for all of the children you’re teaching and create engaging opportunities that allow them to achieve their individual potential. Additionally, you will need to have the ability to provide consistently good and outstanding levels of teaching.
Whilst every day will be different, your main duties will typically involve:
· Planning and teaching rich and stimulating learning activities and lessons.
· Establish a safe, clean and secure learning environment for all students in your class.
· Assess how well specific learning outcomes are being achieved in class.
· Develop and foster close relationships with parents and careers.
· Monitor, assess, record, report and be accountable for the teaching and learning of your pupils.
· Establish and maintain good classroom behaviour.
You will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) for this role and be trained in Early Years. Whilst experience of teaching children and young people with SEND is ideal, this isn’t essential for this role. This is because we’re trying to find a Teacher who is really able to engage well with children with additional needs and provide a unique level of support to their learning. Applications from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) are also welcome to apply for this position.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and meet Vision for Education’s stringent Safeguarding and Vetting Checks for this position. We will also require you to hold a current Child Workforce DBS (Enhanced) and it be registered on the Online Update Service. If your DBS is not registered on the Online Update Service and/or your DBS is not under Child Workforce, Vision will assist you in completing an application.
In return for your hard work, Vision for Education will offer you:
- Excellent and transparent rates of pay
- Regular training sessions including Team Teach and Autism Awareness, as well as access to over 20+eLearning Courses through EduCare (paid for by Vision) to continue your professional development.
- Generous Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- Dedicated team that work with our Supply Staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
- Wages paid directly into your bank account every week via PAYE (not through an umbrella company).
- We are an agency that won’t charge your school a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract;we won’t stand in the way of your career.
If you’re looking for a new position from September 2018 and you feel you have the qualities we are looking for, please apply for this role today! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Peterborough office on 01733 371371 or email Lauren.Bates@visionforeducation.co.uk