Post: Early Years Foundation stage Teacher (Nursery)
School: Southey Green Primary School & Nurseries
Start Date: September 2019 Temporary for one year
Salary: Main Scale to UPS
Southey Green is a large three form entry primary school with two nurseries in north Sheffield (Group Size 4, NOR: 736). Following the OFSTED inspection in March 2016 Southey Green is proud to say that it is a ‘GOOD’ school.
Southey Green Primary school is a Member of Tapton School Academy Trust. The Trust have a shared vision to ‘realise the life chances and dreams of every child’. Our mission is to provide a safe place to be, provide great teaching and learning and create an environment where all opportunities are within reach. Membership provides a range of opportunities for collaborative working and continuing professional development with a network of secondary and primary schools within the locality.
Applicants must believe passionately in creating an outstanding learning environment and opportunities to ensure all children achieve and make the best possible progress. Applicants must have a desire to create an engaging curriculum, full of learning experiences that pupils will love and remember! NQT’s are welcome to apply for this post.
You will need to:
• Demonstrate and consistently deliver ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ teaching
• Be able to work under pressure within a strong team focused towards challenging goals
• Have high expectations of every child enabling them to make exceptional progress
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Share in our vision for realising the life chances and dreams of every child
• Have an excellent knowledge of Early Years Education
We can offer you:
• a vibrant learning opportunity with a team who are committed to great teaching and learning for all its pupils
• Children who love learning and want to achieve
• A High level of community involvement
• A well-resourced and stimulating environment
• An established MAT of schools which shares and builds on effective practice
• A great place to work where colleagues are valued and receive high quality support with rich learning and development opportunities
If you are ready for such a challenge then please click below to apply today. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please call to arrange a time.
Application forms can be obtained from TES https://www.tes.com/jobs/apply/preview?employerId=1066105&applicationType=electronicApplication&jobTitle=Draft or under the Community/Jobs page on our school website.
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Thursday 4th July 2019
Interviews which will include an observed teaching session will be held on: Tuesday 9th July 2019.
• Please do not complete an Sheffield City Council application for this post
• References for short-listed candidates will be requested before the interview
• Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure Check
Southey Green Primary School and Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the interests of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
References for short-listed candidates will be requested before the interview.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.