Harry Gosling is an ambitious school striving to be outstanding. We have the highest expectations for all children and help each of them reach their full potential.
In our EYFS we have a rich and exciting curriculum that provides our children with opportunities to explore, enquire and reflect. We are looking for an outstanding Early Years teacher who shares our passion for opening up the world to our youngest learners.
This post would be of particular interest to NQTs or to candidates looking to move into middle management in the near future, as we provide significant opportunities for teachers to develop the skills to take the next step in their career.
The successful candidate will have the skills, energy and ambition to:
- Inspire young children to become confident, enthusiastic learners
- Raise standards through their excellent teaching
- Work well as part of a team to develop exciting Early Years learning opportunities
- Foster good relationships with parents and the local community
- Make a significant contribution to the development of the school
- Extend their knowledge and experience of working in an inner city school with bi-lingual children
- An excellent EYFS environment
- Delightful children who are eager to learn
- A dedicated, supportive staff
- Great opportunities for professional development.
- A friendly school community in an exciting area of London
- Involved parents and governors
If you are that person, come for a visit and find out more about us. To book your visit, please contact Jo Potkins, our EYFS leader, at email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 23rd June, 12.00 midday
Interviews: Wednesday 28th June
Harry Gosling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will undertake an enhanced DBS and a Disqualification by Association check.