Al Rabeeh School is seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and adaptable classroom practitioner to teach in the EYFS department, from Jan 2020. The successful applicant will have at least 1 years teaching experience, with some EYFS experience in an English National Curriculum School preferable.
The Al Rabeeh name has been synonymous throughout the city for high quality education and pastoral care since 1979. It is a well-established primary school with an excellent reputation within the community of Abu Dhabi. Al Rabeeh School is one of the oldest international schools in Abu Dhabi, growing considerably over the years. The school is the founding school of an expanding group of schools and academies, which are aiming to be the best providers of education in the Emirate. Our sister school, Al Rabeeh Academy has quickly established itself as a popular and innovative school for the local Abu Dhabi community.
We recruit the very best teachers who can deliver our curricula in a creative, collaborative, and highly engaging manner. The school is a member of British Schools in the Middle East (BSME) and is committed to professional development and the CPD programmes BSME offers.
EYFS teachers have a fundamental role within Al Rabeeh as they provide the necessary foundations upon which subsequent year groups further develop students' skills and knowledge. The successful applicant will need to be sympathetic to the ethos and values of Al Rabeeh, a school with a high population of Emirati/Arab students.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent knowledge of the English National Curriculum at EYFS level and current assessment practices
- Experience of using data systems for school improvement, student tracking, intervention, Target Setting, Assessment, Recording & Reporting
- Strong emphasis and desire to be outstanding in teaching and learning
- An ability to nurture and get the best out of people including using performance management systems
- Capacity to support creative learning and to focus on developing 21st Century learning environments and innovation skills
- Confidence in using IT to motivate and extend students’ learning experiences
- Strong focus on pastoral care and be prepared to go the extra mile to get the best out of ‘our’ students
- Commitment to whole school initiatives and the school improvement cycle
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise
- Competitive salary (tax free)
- Furnished Accommodation (including utilities)
- Medical insurance cover
- End of service gratuity
- Visa arranged by the school
- Other benefits according to experience
To apply please click the 'apply now' button. Closing date for applications: 25th December 2020, but interviews may take place ahead of this date so an early application is advantageous.
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.