Are you passionate about working with young children and supporting them to achieve their very best? We are looking for a brilliant teaching assistant to join our enthusiastic and committed EYFS team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate and about working with children
- Value inclusion, diversity and equity
- Be committed to developing their practice
- Understand how to build positive relationships with children, families and the whole Henwick community
We can offer:
- Motivated children who are a joy to be around
- A commitment to your professional development and opportunities for career progression
- Thoughtful, hardworking and supportive colleagues
- A reflective senior leadership team that is outward facing and takes wellbeing seriously
- The chance to be part of an innovative partnership of schools and make a real difference
About Henwick Primary School
Henwick Primary School is a diverse, welcoming school that values belonging, respect, compassion, collaboration and ambition. The Henwick team is dedicated, caring and puts the children at the heart of everything we do. Our strong ethos and commitment to our values ensures everyone is able to flourish and achieve their very best. We are part of an innovative partnership of four schools that share a fundamental belief in the power of collaboration to improve the experiences and outcomes for everyone in our communities.
To request an application pack or arrange a school visit or phone call with SLT, please contact Elinor Kane (email@example.com) – we really look forward to hearing from you.
- Closing date for applications: Thursday 13th May 2021
- Shortlisting: Friday 14th May 2021
- Interviews: Thursday 20th and Friday 21st May 2021
Henwick Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
Henwick Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years