Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced EYFS Teaching Assistant to join a warm and caring primary school that is situated in Tulse Hill/Brixton. This full-time position is currently available, as an immediate start is ideal. The role will be on a long-term basis from the onset, contracted through to the end of this current academic year. There is a possible permanent contract at the end of the duration of this role, dependent on the appointed individual.
About the Role
• EYFS Teaching Assistant
• Assisting within the classroom with the learning of students
• Long-term position contracted until the end of this academic year
• Daily rate of £75
About the School
• Friendly and supportive institution to work in
• School is situated close to transport links; 10 minute bus ride from Brixton or Tulse Hill station
• Most recently had an Ofsted inspection of “Good”
• Senior Leadership Team are focused on supporting their staff with opportunities for CPD
In order to be considered for this role, the EYFS Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have recent and relevant classroom based experience in the UK (minimum 6 weeks in the last two years essential)
• Have excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number TZM9724.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.