Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Early Years Level 3 Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to work in a primary school in the Newcastle area. The successful applicant will be required to work shifts between the hours of 08:30-16:00, Monday-Friday starting as soon as possible.
The successful Early Years Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to confidently support individuals and smaller groups of Nursery and Reception children. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Early Years Teaching Assistant (EYFS) to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of Early Years Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) you must:
- Have experience supporting children in Early Years
- Hold a Level 3 or above qualification in childcare
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for identifying children’s varying needs and adapting your approach to match
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Early Years Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Newcastle branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.