Passionate about learning? Inspirational Teaching Assistant?
Our vision is to be an outstanding school. Are you an innovative, exciting and reflective practitioner who can make a difference? Looking for a unique opportunity? Join our vibrant team of dedicated professionals who are committed to ensuring EVERY child succeeds.
Whitehall Park School is a growing two form entry primary school on the borders of Islington and Haringey. Our vision is to become an outstanding school and we are currently graded “Good” with outstanding features (April 2017).
Are you an innovative, self-managing individual with a range of key skills who can make a difference to our school? Join our vibrant team of dedicated professionals who are committed to ensuring EVERY child succeeds within a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
We are looking for an individual to join our friendly team who are ready to share their enthusiasm and who, above all, is passionate about education and the opportunities a good quality school experience can provide all children. Our ideal candidate will be able to deliver inspirational learning experiences in a stimulating environment and be committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge.
To be considered for this position you must…
- Hold a recognised Level 3 qualification or above.
- Have gained recent experience within an Early Years setting.
- Possess a working knowledge of the Early Years Framework and awareness of ratios.
- Be confident in working with young children and adults
- Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning through play
- Be able to monitor and complete essential observations.
Position Available: As soon as possible
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge we will offer you:
- A competitive salary to attract the best
- A positive and innovative working environment
- A strong and growing network of partner schools, driving up standards and providing valuable support to staff.
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be successful in this role, please download an application form on our recruitment page on our school website. For any information, please do email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am - Monday 19th April 2021
Shortlisting: Tuesday 20th April 2021
Interviews: Friday 23rd April 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and DBS checks. Whitehall Park School will welcome a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.
Whitehall Park School
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years