Job title: EYFS-YR3 Teacher
Pay: £107.13 to £209.30 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications.)
Contract Type: Supply
Vision for Education is currently recruiting a EYFS-YR3 Teacher to join our well-established team of supply staff. The ideal candidate will hold a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and will have recent experience teaching Primary Schools. Whether you are an experienced Primary Teacher looking for flexibility or a newly qualified Primary Teacher looking to professionally develop your skills, this role would be suitable for you.
Vision for Education work with Primary Schools and Primary Academies across Leeds. The Education providers we work with offer a safe and exciting place to work, whilst offering a fresh challenge. The Staff and Leadership teams we work with, help support all members of staff.
To be considered for the EYFS-YR3 Teacher position, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching in Primary Schools, ideally in EYFS and KS1.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of support staff.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach train-ing, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an EYFS-YR3 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact Aima Rashad on 0113 426 5330.