30 hours per week, 52 weeks per annum
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Maintenance Technician to join Trinity’s busy, dedicated site/facilities team as soon as possible.
We are looking for a Facilities Maintenance Technician to cover four days per week Wednesday to Friday 10.30 am to 6.30 pm (with flexibility to cover evenings occasionally), and alternate Saturday or Sunday 8.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Why work for Trinity School Sevenoaks?:
· We are a Christian school with a strong vision, values and leadership
· We strive to place staff and students at the centre of everything we do
· We are confident you will enjoy coming to work each day
· There is a real unity across the school and at every level
· You will be joining a school where your efforts will not go unnoticed
· We occupy a brand new state of the art building, offices & classrooms are well resourced
· There is ample on-site staff parking
· Good travel links to London (35 mins by train), M25 (10 mins) and we are located in the heart of rural Sevenoaks
We are looking for a flexible, skilled, Facilities Maintenance Technician who is hardworking, organised and enjoys a busy varied day. The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in a school environment. The role will include basic plumbing, carpentry, landscaping and cleaning so experience in these sectors would be of benefit.
You will be the sort of person who takes pride in ensuring the school is clean, tidy and a safe environment and wants to provide an outstanding customer service for students, staff and visitors. You will constantly strive to ensure that the school is immaculate. You will have good ICT skills and able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and a job ticket system confidently, although training for this will be provided.
We are a Christian school through and through and are very keen to uphold this important and foundational element at Trinity. You do not have to be a practising Christian to join us but must be sympathetic to our Christian values.
We highly recommend you come and visit us to experience what others so readily affirm that Trinity is truly a unique place, with a calm and caring atmosphere.
Our school and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure and checks regarding proof of ID, medical clearance and the right to work in the UK.
If you would like any further information, arrange a visit or an informal discussion please contact Karen Partridge, School Business Manager on 01732 469111 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 24th November 2017
Interviews: November/December 2017