The post of Facilities Manager:
Is a strategic post within the school, encompassing all aspects of Health & Safety, premises development and maintenance, management of catering contract and premises contracts, tendering and procurement.
The post has management responsibilities and requires a high degree of professionalism.
Applicants should have:
- Relevant Health & Safety qualification
- Broad facilities Management experience
- Experience in working within an educational setting would be an asset
- Experience of premises bid-writing
- Experience of premises and planning in a school environment.
Hendon School is an ‘Outstanding School’
Which was recently identified as one of the top 100 non- selective state funded schools in the country.
About the employer:
• Each person equally as an individual who is entitled to be treated with respect at all times.
• The particular abilities, needs and hopes of all our school
• The social, ethnic and religious diversity of Hendon School.
Closing date for applications - midnight 10th September 2017.
CVs will not be considered without a Hendon School application form.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
‘I love Hendon because of the warm and caring atmosphere, with the needs of students always coming first. We work together as a community. We are a big strong family protecting each other.’ Mr Watson—Humanities Teacher
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications who have the right to work in the UK