Mount Scopus Memorial College is a co-educational Jewish School from Early Learning to Year 12 across three campuses; St Kilda East, Caulfield South and Burwood.
The College is an IB World School and authorized provider of the Middle Years Programme and Primary Years Programme. These programmes help develop independent thinking, positive attributes, responsibility and a global outlook in students.
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced teacher for the position of Faculty Leader - Maths to be part of our dynamic team. This is a full-time position with a permanent teaching component with a three year tenure position as the Faculty Leader - Maths located at our Secondary School in Burwood.
The Primary Objectives:
- Provide active leadership for all those involved in teaching or supporting the Maths Faculty.
- Initiating and supervising curriculum development, improvement and renewal, as directed by the Director of Teaching and Learning
- Maintaining professional standards of staff in the faculty in accordance with all College Policies.
- Identifying professional development needs to staff and facilitating appropriate PD for them.
- Managing the Faculty budget
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the strong academic tradition of the faculty as well as fostering a team approach to achieve 'Best Practice' curricula of both the Middle and Senior School. Strong interpersonal and organisational skills are essential qualities for this position. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate excellence in teaching and leadership.
To view the Position Description, please click here. For further information, please contact the College on (03) 9834 0000. To apply, click on the “Apply Now” button and complete the Application Form attaching your resume and cover letter addressed to the Human Resources Administrator, Maria Di Paolo.
Applications Close: Friday, 15 November 2019