We are looking for a Faculty Support Assistant (Maths).
Faculty Support Assistant – Maths Department
Grade C+ – Salary Points 16 - 18
Actual Salary per annum £15,813 - £16,404 per annum (£17,767 - £18,431 per annum full time equivalent) Term Time Only plus 10 days - 37 hours per week
Nunthorpe Academy is a very popular co-educational 11-19 comprehensive converter Academy with approximately 1550 students on roll - judged to be OUTSTANDING – and in ALL aspects - by OFSTED in April 2013.
What can you offer Nunthorpe?
· Do you have a passion for the education of students?
· Do you possess excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with equally excellent multi-tasking abilities?
· Are you proactive and committed with have a meticulous attention to detail, and a strong work ethic?
· Do you possess GCSE (or equivalent) grade B in Mathematics, English and Science?
The successful candidate will:
· Assist the department teams in delivering learning to Nunthorpe students by: assisting teachers in their day to day classroom duties, supervising students when teachers are absent, assisting with educational trips/visits and carrying out general departmental administration.
What can Nunthorpe offer you?
· An innovative role with the scope for additional responsibilities and ‘whole Academy’ based projects for those applicants with sufficient initiative, talent, drive, commitment and passion.
· A specific induction programme and exciting opportunities
· A clear and purposeful role - HUGELY valued by staff, students, parents and our community
Do you think you could be part of our team, contribute to our ongoing success and inspire our students, parents and your colleagues?
If so please download an application pack from our website www.nunthorpe.co.uk and return the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 30 May 2018
We look forward to hearing from you!