DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A KEY PART IN THE DAY TO DAY SUPPORT OF OUR ACADEMY AND BEING PART OF SOMETHING OUTSTANDING?
We are looking for a Faculty Support Assistant (Music /Drama/Performing Arts).
Faculty Support Assistant – Music/Drama/ Performing Arts
Grade C+ – Salary Points 16 - 18
Actual Salary per annum £15,281 - £15,923 per annum (£17,169 - £17,891 per annum full time equivalent)
Term Time Only plus 10 days - 37 hours per week
Nunthorpe Academy is a very popular co-educational 11-19 comprehensive converter Academy with approximately 1550 students on roll - judged to be OUTSTANDING – and in ALL aspects - by OFSTED in April 2013.
What can you offer Nunthorpe?
· Do you have a passion for the education of students?
· Do you possess excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with equally excellent multi-tasking abilities?
· Are you proactive and committed with have a meticulous attention to detail, and a strong work ethic?
�� Do you possess GCSE (or equivalent) grade B in Mathematics, Science and English?
The successful candidate will:
1. Assist the department teams in delivering learning to Nunthorpe students by: assisting teachers in their day to day classroom duties, supervising students when teachers are absent, assisting with educational trips/visits and carrying out general departmental administration.
2. Essential: Have a working knowledge or background in music and drama
· Be able to read basic traditional notation
· Have basic keyboard skills
· Know how to set up PA/amplification equipment
· Know how to set up theatre lighting.
What can Nunthorpe offer you?
· An innovative role with the scope for additional responsibilities and ‘whole Academy’ based projects for those applicants with sufficient initiative, talent, drive, commitment and passion.
· A specific induction programme and exciting opportunities
· A clear and purposeful role - HUGELY valued by staff, students, parents and our community
Do you think you could be part of our team, contribute to our ongoing success and inspire our students, parents and your colleagues?
If so please download an application pack from our website www.nunthorpe.co.uk and return the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Noon Friday 29th September 2017. We look forward to hearing from you!