DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A KEY PART IN THE DAY TO DAY SUPPORT OF OUR ACADEMY AND BEING PART OF SOMETHING OUTSTANDING?
Nunthorpe Academy is a very popular co-educational 11-19 comprehensive converter Academy with approximately 1550 students on roll - judged to be OUTSTANDING – and in ALL aspects - by OFSTED in April 2013.
What can you offer Nunthorpe?
- Do you have a passion for the education of students?
- Do you possess excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with equally excellent multi-tasking abilities?
- Are you proactive and committed with have a meticulous attention to detail, and a strong work ethic?
- Do you possess GCSE (or equivalent) grade B in Mathematics, Science and English?
The successful candidate will:
- Assist the department teams in delivering learning to Nunthorpe students by: assisting teachers in their day to day classroom duties, supervising students when teachers are absent, assisting with educational trips/visits and carrying out general departmental administration.
What can Nunthorpe offer you?
- An innovative role with the scope for additional responsibilities and ‘whole Academy’ based projects for those applicants with sufficient initiative, talent, drive, commitment and passion.
- A specific induction programme and exciting opportunities
- A clear and purposeful role
- HUGELY valued by staff, students, parents and our community
Do you think you could be part of our team, contribute to our ongoing success and inspire our students, parents and your colleagues?
If so please download an application pack from our website www.nunthorpe.co.uk and return the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 2 December by Noon. We look forward to hearing from you!