Dates: Apply by Wednesday 29th September, 12pm
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade 5 (FTE: £23,234 - £26,946)
Pro-rata salary for 40 hours per week and 40 weeks: £20,407.73 - £23,668.19
Location: Wolverhampton – Nishkam Primary School
Contract type: 40 hours per week (Monday/Friday)/40 weeks
Contract term: Permanent
Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic person who is excited about the prospect of shaping the future of children? Do you want to join a school rated Good with Outstanding features under the new Ofsted framework? https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/npsw/page/?title=Inspection+reports&pid=340
Have you the vision, commitment and drive to help us continue to develop and deliver the best provision for every child? Why not visit our Facebook page www.facebook.com/nishkamprimarywolves or our website https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=86 to find out more about us.
We welcome applications from a person who will:
• Passionate about working with children and families;
• Make a difference to the school community;
• Use their initiative in their daily role;
• Foster good relationships with all stakeholders;
• Have good communication and is professional at all times;
• Be committed to on-going professional development;
• Contribute to the wider life at the school;
• Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead;
• Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our team.
You will be working with a pioneering group, Nishkam School Trust, which is a flagship DfE Free School, and is the first multi-academy free school trust in the UK.
The core of a Nishkam education is the triple pursuit of: academic excellence, the development of a learning community that supports children throughout their lives and a strong virtues-led approach to life, which is nurtured and supported throughout and beyond the curriculum.
Our children are a delight to teach, and fully engaged in their virtues-led education. The School and Trust is exceptionally well-resourced with enthusiastic and hardworking staff, and the support team dedicated to the wellbeing of all pupils.
As a key member of the Trusts pastoral and teaching support team you will complement the professional work of teachers by working with pupils and families experiencing health, social emotional and behavioural difficulty and / or at risk of social exclusion / disaffection and their families, so they can participate fully in home and school activities in order to achieve their full potential.
The successful candidate is also required to promote good attendance and assist in the removal of any barriers for learning experienced by families and pupils. You will be a key person in safeguarding assisting the Designated Safeguarding Lead. You will be a familiar face for families as their first point of call in many instances.
Nishkam School Trust (NST) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
• Please download an application pack at https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=86 or contact the school office on 01902 537 970.
• Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 29th September, 12pm
• Successful applicants will be contacted by Friday 1st October 2021
• Interviews will be held: Week Commencing Monday 4th October 2021
Nishkam Primary School Wolverhampton
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
Nishkam Primary School is a Sikh-ethos, multi-faith, non-selective school for girls and boys aged 4-11. It is situated in Wolverhampton, in the West Midlands. Formerly called Anand Primary School, it is now part of the multi-academy Nishkam School Tr...