Family Learning Tutor
£17.99 per hour
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status.
From October 2021 until July 2022.
Vision for Education are seeking a dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic Tutor to join a school in Spalding. Working with the parents of students, this is a part-time position, to commence from October 2021 until July 2022.
We are looking to appoint a Tutor who can motivate and inspire a small group of parents to improve home-school links. The ideal Tutor will have experience working with small groups of parents who perhaps need assistance with self esteem or enthusiasm for learning, so our Tutor will understand the importance of a nurturing and empathetic approach.
Based in Spalding, this school is a successful and well resourced school, with lots to offer both staff and students. It is an inclusive environment, where everyone works as a team to ensure every child reaches their full potential.
To be considered for the Tutor role you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of teaching to small groups.
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a Tutor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire team on 01522 440350.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency