THE KING ALFRED FEDERATION OF ATHELNEY AND ELFRIDA PRIMARY SCHOOLS
An excellent opportunity for a Facility Manager to join our unique Federation and to impact the life chances of the children of Bellingham.
The King Alfred Federation is looking for an experienced and outstanding candidate to manage our Premise Team.
- Able to priorities workload and successfully manage time?
- Excellent knowledge of current health and safety legislation?
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with students, staff, parents/carers, contractors and members of the public?
- Commitment to maintaining and improving the learning environment for pupils?
- Have excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills?
In return, we offer:
- Continued committed professional development.
- An opportunity to work collaboratively across the Federation
- A real chance to make a difference to a community and to children’s lives.
- Generous annual leave
- Family friendly policies
- Interest free employee loans for season tickets and bike loans
You are welcome to call Jemma Ahern, Federation Business Manager on 020 8698 5755 for an informal chat.
Visits are strongly encouraged. Please email or call the school office to book a visit.
An application pack is downloadable from https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/the-king-alfred-federation-1066805 or you can e-mail for a pack an application back at email@example.com.
Completed applications should be uploaded to the TES website or alternatively firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athelney and Elfrida Primary Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and promoting their safety, security and welfare. The successful candidates will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS as well as qualifications and reference checks.
Closing date: 29th September 2021
Shortlisting date: 29th September 2021
Interviews and Tasks: 6th October 2021
The King Alfred Federation
- English primary schools