Field Data Manager
Location: Up to four Ark School locations, with one day per week in Central London office
Salary details: £30,000 - £38,000 (depending on experience) + 11% pension contribution
Contract: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 21 February 2020
Interviews: Friday 28 February/Monday 2 March 2020
Start date: April 2020/ASAP
About the role:
Outstanding management of data can make a significant difference in schools and to the lives of young people. The successful candidate will therefore provide Ark Schools with effective remote and on-site delivery by carrying out a range of information management functions to support school leaders and teachers to take informed decisions.
This includes the effective management of all core data for the school which relates to students and is stored within the school management information system or our own proprietary data system. The appointed person would ensure the integrity and quality of data held throughout the year across up to four schools, ensuring that analysis and insights from the data are accurate.
- Have extensive experience with a range of school Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Be highly numerate with a keen attention to detail
- Willing to travel regularly between Ark Schools as required for the role
- Be aligned with the Ark Schools' vision and values
Ark Schools prides itself on having a sector-leading approach to information systems and data analysis. With 37 schools currently open and several more under development, we are looking to appoint a highly capable, well-organised and enthusiastic Data Manager to work across a number of our schools.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the collection, organisation, input, analysis, presentation and distribution of data relating to pupil attainment and progress. Bespoke training will also be provided on how to support a range of data tools, cutting edge visualisation tools, and other powerful analytics tools that have been developed in-house.
This is a fantastic opportunity, for an enthusiastic and ambitious data science/analyst graduate or an existing Data Manager looking to grow in their career, to join our talented data and systems team.
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Rising to 29 days after 2 years of service and then again to 30 days after 3 years of service
- 11% employer pension contribution
- We are committed to providing high-quality professional learning throughout your career with us and offer a variety of training sessions and experiences designed to meet your needs
- Access to Ark Rewards scheme offering savings from over 3,000 major retailers, interest-free loans available for season tickets or a bicycle and gym discounts offering up to 40% off your local gym
How to apply:
Apply with a CV and cover letter on our online recruitment portal.
Early applications are encouraged; we reserve the right to close this vacancy if we find the right candidate.
Ark is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; all successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.