Category: Non-Teaching, Fixed Term for 7-12 months from 4 January 2022, with possibility of extension
32 – 40 hours pw, 08:30 – 17:30 (1 hour lunch) four – five days per week; term time only
Salary: Scale 5, SP12, £25,137 pa pro-rata*
(£13.39 per hour)
*32 hours pro-rata approximates £20,913 per annum; 40 hours approximates £26,141 per annum.
Reporting to: School Business Manager
Range of duties will be decided depending on candidate’s skills and previous experience:
- Personnel administration including maintaining Single Central Register (SCR), absence records, processing OT claims, staff id documents and DBS checks, recruitment support, staff contracts processing and filing, liaison with Haringey payroll department;
- Promoting and administering the school lettings and preparing quarterly financial reports and forecasts; providing administrative support for staff, afterschool, evening and weekend lets;
- Operating relevant ICT packages, including NOVUS accounting, Tucasi, Integris and Microsoft Office products;
- Undertaking a range of financial administration procedures including: processing purchase orders, supplier and debit card invoices, invoicing and recording of income, online e-payments, and end of month procedures including bank reconciliation and filing of invoices;
- Providing administrative support to the Site team, including scheduling of contractor service visits and following up on H&S certificates, as required;
- Preparation of Excel spreadsheets for financial and data analysis;
- Drafting and distribution of email, letter correspondence and announcements to school stakeholders;
- Providing personal, administrative and organisational support to staff;
- Providing advice and guidance to pupils and parents in person and on the phone;
- Assisting with marketing and promotion of the school;
- Undertaking other administrative duties as required from time to time within the basic objectives of the post.
- Numerate and have experience operating financial and administrative systems and relevant IT software;
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing;
- Friendly and approachable with adults and children;
- Organised, a multi-tasker and an effective time manager;
- A self-starter as well as able to work constructively as part of a team;
- Committed to achieving high standards within the working environment.
To apply for an application pack, please visit the school’s website: http://coleridgeprimary.net/news/vacancies/
Closing date: Tuesday 7 December 2021, 15:00
Interviews: Tuesday 14 December 2021
Haringey Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS before they can be appointed.
CLASSROOM TEACHER REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2017
“Coleridge is a brilliant place to work; the staff are fun and friendly, and the children are delightful. You receive so much support from everyone and there is a great sense of team amongst the whole sch...