Full time, permanent
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
£15,000 - £25,000 per annum
Based in Greensward Academy, Hockley
Inspire their remarkable with us
If you are looking to develop your career in accounting and finance then this is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience as part of our dynamic finance team. This is a varied finance role within a friendly and motivated team, and will give you exposure to the workings of a large, forward-thinking organisation. You will be reporting directly to the Finance and Operations Manager within the Hub at Greensward Academy and will take responsibility for journal posting, reconciliations and purchase ledger support.
- have experience of using accounting software packages
- have great organisational skills and attention to detail;
- be highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of the team; and
- have finance experience
This role provides genuine opportunity for career progression to individuals with a committed and proactive attitude, and for the right individual could include the provision of study support package.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More influence - As a Trust with over 60 schools, the work of our support team directly influences the lives of tens of thousands of children.
- More opportunity for a national role - Our central team develops strategies and resources that support our academies nationwide.
- More connection - A chance to experience what’s happening within our diverse academies.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More ambitious, professional and passionate colleagues - All focused on delivering remarkable lives.
The position is required to commence as soon as possible.
Closing date: Thursday 31 October 2019.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the 'Quick Apply' button below.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.