20 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Hackthorn C of E Primary School is a small, friendly school situated in the beautiful rural village of Hackthorn, just outside the city of Lincoln. We enjoy strong links with St Michael and All Angel’s Church and with other local primary schools.
Due to the retirement of our Senior Administrator, the Governors of the school are seeking to appoint a part time Finance Administrator to work closely with our School Administrator three days a week.
Candidates for the post should:
- have some experience of administering finance, including invoices and orders
- have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- have a pleasant telephone manner and good sense of humour
- be reliable, efficient, flexible and organised
- be able to work as part of a team;
- be willing to learn;
- preferably have experience of working within a school setting and have some office experience
If you would like to join the staff of our outstanding, popular and successful village school, then this is the job for you!
We would like the successful applicant to start as soon as possible.
Visits to the school are highly recommended.
To arrange a visit, request an application pack or find out further information, please contact the school via:
Telephone: (01673) 860295
School website: http://www.hackthorn.lincs.sch.uk/ (see Opportunities section)
The closing date for the above post is 10.00am on Monday 5 December 2016.
Interviews for the post will be held on Friday 9 December 2016.
Hackthorn Church of England Primary School is committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of children. All new appointments are made subject to detailed references and checks and satisfactory enhanced DBS checks.
Hackthorn Church of England (Controlled) Primary School, Main Street, Hackthorn,