The governors of John F Kennedy Catholic School and St Thomas More Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a Finance and HR Officer. The postholder will work at both schools and travel between sites will be expected.
The main purpose of the job is:
• To support the Headteacher at STM with the smooth running of admin and financial aspects
• To liaise with staff at all levels to ensure correct procedures are followed
• To ensure that all documentation received is correct and is recorded accurately
• To support the smooth running of specific financial and administrative tasks at JFK
• To support the collaborative ways of working between STM and JFK
JFK has been awarded an SSAT ‘Educational Outcomes Award’ for the second year running, in recognition of the 2015 GCSE exam results; for being in the top 20% of non-selective schools nationally in terms of average grades achieved by students. In addition, we have been invited to join ‘Leading Edge’, the national network reserved for high performing schools.
We welcome applications from candidates of all faiths and none, though support for our Catholic ethos is expected.
To apply - you are asked to complete the attached CES application form in full but instead of a supporting statement please write a letter of application which relates your experience to the job description and person specification. In your letter you should also outline your personal educational philosophy, your vision and the contribution that you can make to John F Kennedy Catholic School.
Please email your completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 12.00 noon, 27th September 2017
Interview date: w/c 2nd October 2017
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.