Villiers High School is looking to appoint a professional, self-motivated and organised person to join the Finance and Lettings team in the day to day duties of the department.
The successful candidate is expected to have good communication skills and to work well as a member of a team. The candidate must have strong computer and office based. You will be trained in your current role with the opportunity for further career progression and continuous professional learning.
We are offering a full or part time role for the right person with a positive can-do attitude.
The successful candidate will need to:
• Be able to demonstrate an ability to work in a busy environment
• Be methodical, well organised and have good attention to detail
• Have strong computer skills and office experience
In return you will receive:
• The support of committed, dedicated and friendly colleagues
• A school which is reflective and striving for continual improvement
Application packs and further details of the post can be found on our school website under vacancies. Please note that we do not accept CVs. Please submit completed applications to HR@villiers.ealing.sch.uk.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The school follows safer recruitment practices to protect children and vulnerable adults. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.