We wish to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic, and well-organised professional to lead Finance and Operational Services across The Gilberd and Trinity Schools. The successful candidate will join the leadership team taking responsibility for Finance, Facilities and Information Services.
The school is entering an exciting phase, in the growth of Alpha Multi-Academy Trust, consisting of four secondary and one primary school in the Colchester district.
At the Gilberd and Trinity Schools you will find:
- Exceptionally welcoming schools.
- Enthusiastic, polite and well-behaved students, who are eager to learn.
- Hardworking, positive and motivated colleagues who support each other with exceptional loyalty and passion.
- Superb classrooms and resources to support teaching and learning.
- Excellent CPD and career development opportunities.
Full details are available from www.gilberd.com Alternatively, please contact Alison Tuckwell, HR Manager on 01206 842211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please return your completed application form via the apply button.
Closing date: Monday 20th September 2021 9:00am
The Gilberd and Trinity Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check by the DBS.
The Gilberd School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years