We are seeking a Finance Assistant to join our busy Finance department. This role is full-time working 36.5 hours per week, term-time plus 2 weeks. We hope to appoint for September 2018.
Hall Green School is an 11-16 Academy, co-educational and ethnically diverse. We are a popular and heavily oversubscribed institution, described by Ofsted (2016) as ‘a caring, nurturing and inclusive culture’ where the attitudes and behaviour of students are ‘positive, leading to a calm and purposeful learning environment.’
We are looking for a colleague to be responsible for:
- Banking of cash/cheques and maintenance of appropriate financial records as required
- Raising orders, entering delivery notes, invoices and income onto computerised financial system
- Ensuring suppliers are paid on time
- Ensuring that the principle of best value is applied when placing orders
- Overseeing and maintaining whole school stationery stock
- Providing support and assistance with the month end and year end monitoring and procedures including relevant supporting documents
- Working within the parameters of schools’ financial procedure regulations and the Academies Financial Handbook.
For further details and an application pack please see the school website www.hallgreen.bham.sch.uk or email email@example.com.
Please note that all applicants must complete the school’s application form only. Any other form of application or CVs alone will not be accepted.
Closing date: Midday on Monday, 4th June 2018.
Interviews will take place w/c 11 June 2018.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check with barred list check.