The University of Kent Academies Trust is seeking to appoint a motivated and committed individual to the role of Finance Assistant to work as part of its busy finance department.
Based primarily at our Brompton Academy site, you will provide effective and efficient finance and administrative support to the Trust and finance department.
The successful candidate will, as a minimum have:
- A good general education to include as a minimum 5 GCSE grade C or above (including English language and Maths) (or equivalent);
- Proven experience of delivering finance and/or administrative support ideally within an education setting;
- Good and proven level of knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of working as part of a team and an ability to work on own initiative
- Good verbal, written and presentational skills
If successful, you will join our trust wide supportive learning environment, characterised by open management, with the knowledge that you will enjoy the full support and care of our pragmatic (and down to earth) leadership team.
We have fantastic new buildings, with outstanding facilities, and Apple technologies for all, enabling us to enhance and support cutting edge learning strategies required for continuous improvement.
The newly formed multi-academy trust currently has two schools, Brompton Academy which is an extremely popular oversubscribed school with a current Ofsted rating of Good (March 2017) and Chatham Grammar School for Girls, also with an Ofsted rating of Good (May 2018), which offers its students a wide variety of educational opportunities with a commitment to ensuring that its students achieve good educational outcomes, develop healthy minds and aspire to be happy confident young women ready to embark on a variety of aspirational careers.
If you would like to discuss the role or have any queries, please contact our HR Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about the Trust, please visit our website www.bromptonacademy.org.uk
To apply, please use one of the below methods:
- Email your CV, clearly stating the role you’re applying for, to: email@example.com (Note, applicants invited to interview will be required to complete an application form in due course)
- Click on the link below to apply on-line
- Download an application form from our website www.bromptonacademy.org.uk
Closing date: 9am on 23rd April 2019.
The University of Kent Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).