37 hours – Permanent, All Year Round
We are seeking to appoint for a September start, a dedicated Finance Assistant who has an eye for detail and an ability to work to deadlines. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidates to join a new central team, responsible for delivering an effective financial and accounting service to eight schools, ensuring all financial transaction are accurate and timely.
The ideal candidates will:-
• Have proven experience of working in a finance or accounting environment;
• Be educated to Maths GCSE or equivalent, Grade c or above;
• Have experience of using computerised accounting packages alongside word and spreadsheet packages;
• Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
• Be customer focused with the ability to prioritise.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:-
• Equip our staff to deliver their best every day, our belief is that by Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best is the key;
• Encourage all our pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
• Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
• Never stop improving, developing and sharing our practice with others;
• Deliver training and guidance relevant to job role so expectations are understood and staff feel motivated;
• Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Closing date: 9.00am on Friday, 19th July 2019.
Interview date: Friday 26th July 2019.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted. The application pack must be downloaded from the TES website which can be found on our career site or by calling Tracy Dickens, HR Co-Ordinator for an application form on 01484 508179.
SHARE MAT comprises of Beech Primary School, Cowlersley Primary School, Heaton Avenue Primary School, Luck Lane Primary School, Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School, Royds Hall Community School, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.