Finance Assistant - 37.5 hours/Term Time plus two weeks
£20,598 - £22,506 per annum
Do you want to make an impact in a school that is moving forward with exciting times ahead?
We are seeking a highly motivated, efficient and enthusiastic person to fill this new post, reporting to our Finance Manager. You will be responsible for processing a range of financial transactions including orders, invoices, petty cash and income.
The ideal candidate will:
- be a flexible team player with excellent organisational and communication skills
- have experience of maintaining accurate manual and computerised financial systems
- be self-motivated and willing to develop new skills
and in return we will offer candidates
- support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post.
- a forward looking, hardworking and enthusiastic team of staff with the desire and skills to improve outcomes.
- the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the strategic development of the school
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. Please get in touch if you would like to arrange this.
Copthall School is a culturally diverse and inclusive all girls Secondary School based in Mill Hill, Barnet. Our students’ enjoy a varied curriculum which embraces and supports different learning styles, abilities and talents. Our thriving sixth form offers both A Level and Vocational pathways and we boast an excellent success rate in University applications. Following the appointment of a new Headteacher in September 2016, Copthall is on a journey to renewed success with a clear vision for achieving and maintaining high standards
Copthall School is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults.
Appointment is subject to a clear DBS check to an enhanced level.
Application forms are available from the School website: http://www.copthallschool.org.uk/219/join-us or by phoning the school office on 020 8959 1937.
Completed forms should be returned directly to Copthall School at the above address or via email to email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 30th October 2017 (12 noon)