37 hours per week – Term Time only + 15
(5 inset days and 10 additional days to be worked in summer term)
Grade 4 – Actual Starting Salary £16,798
We are seeking to recruit a confident and motivated individual to the role of Finance assistant. Working alongside the Principal Finance Officer and Payroll and Finance Officer, to provide a high quality, efficient, effective and supportive finance service to the Academy.
The successful candidate will;
- Have great numeracy and literacy skills.
- Have previously worked in a finance environment
- Have experience of using computerised finance systems and a good level of IT skills
- Have excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Will have good communication skills with the ability to work on your own initiative, but also be able to work flexibly as part of a team.
We are able to offer staff a secure, supportive environment with continuous professional development. If you have the vision and drive for excellence and want to join an Academy where relationships for learning are fundamental to their continued success we would be delighted to hear from you.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Headteacher: Mr Peter Walker.
All relevant academy information, job description, and application forms can be downloaded from the school website at www.croftonacademy.org.uk. For further enquiries, please contact Kim Hinchcliffe or Louise Stirk, at email@example.com.
The closing date for fully completed applications is 12 noon on Monday the 18th March.