Finance Business Partner - Schools
Location: Manuka, Canberra
Employment Type: Full-time three year fixed-term
Salary Range: Grade 6 Step 1 to Step 4 ($112,107 to $123,314 + Superannuation)
Start Date: Negotiable
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Sunday 18 April 2021
Catholic Education, Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn plays an integral role in education both in the ACT and NSW operating 56 Schools and 8 Early Learning Centres.
About the Role
The role sits within the Schools Accounting Team and is responsible for working with a portfolio of schools to provide support, advice and guidance in relation to financial reporting, accounting processes, internal controls and forecasting/budget management. The role facilitates robust financial functions at the school and CE level.
Benefits and Opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunities to undertake training and upskilling
- Positive, social work culture
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing training support and financial expertise to a portfolio of schools with the aim of improving schools financial management and compliance frameworks including implementation of effective processes and controls.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in relational financial accounting roles within or working with large and multifaceted organisations.
- High attention to detail along with clearly demonstrated technical accounting expertise including reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrated expertise with modern financial management information systems and accounting tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and experience in communicating technical accounting information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across all levels and maintain professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing work priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills with a high degree of analytical rigor.
- Superior account reconciliation skills.
- Strong team focus and good organisational skills.
- Exceptional time management and high attention to detail.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Please apply via the link. Applicants will be required to submit a covering letter outlining briefly the qualifications, skills and experience section in the position description plus a current resume. For further information about the role and Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn please visit the website and role description. If you have any questions contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427 or via email Recruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au.
Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn