Salary dependent on qualifications and experience
37.5 hours per week (8.30am to 5pm)
The Finance Controller will have responsibility for the School’s finance function, management and year end reporting and effective control of both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable; whilst supporting the Business Manager and other members of staff as required.
You will have:
· Relevant accountancy qualifications
· Relevant work experience in a senior finance role
· Excellent communication and administrative skills
· Excellent IT literacy including extensive Sage experience and intermediate to advanced Excel skills
· Previous experience in the education sector desirable
· Ability to lead a team
· Emotionally resilient and able to handle a busy and varied work load
· Good interpersonal skills with an ability to work collaboratively and relate to people at all levels
· Self-starter with a high level of time management and planning skills
For further details, please visit http://www.radnor-sevenoaks.org/about/working-at-radnor-house-sevenoaks/staff-vacancies/
Closing date: Midday on Wednesday, 24th January 2018.
Interviews: Monday, 29th January 2018.
The school is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees