CONTRACT: full time or part time considered
SALARY: PO1 FTE: £33,322-£35,751
Langley Park Learning Trust expanded and reformed in September 2018. The trust comprises of two secondary and three primary schools: Langley Park School for Boys, Langley Park School for Girls, Clare House Primary School, Hawes Down Primary School and Langley Park Primary School. This job is based in the Trust’s small and friendly central team, who work in partnership with the schools to achieve our mission of providing an excellent education for every child
Reporting to the Director of Finance, this person will provide efficient and effective financial management in accordance with ESFA Academies Financial Handbook. They will be responsible for organising and managing the Trust finances in accordance with DfE’s school resource self-assessment tool. They must ensure compliance with all statutory financial requirements and returns.
The successful candidate will have:
• Knowledge of key principles and framework for financial control and reporting including the preparation of financial accounts.
• Previous experience of working on year-end accounts and audit.
• Experience of managing change and implementing new systems/procedures/controls.
• Proficient use of accountancy systems, excellent ICT skills and use of spreadsheets.
• The ability to build and form good working relationships with colleagues, direct reports, senior leadership teams and wider stakeholders.
• CIMA/ACCA/ACA part qualified and/or significant experience in the field (desirable but not essential).
Please see application details on our website: www.lplt.org.uk. Completed application forms should be
e-mailed to Rachael Cooper: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that whilst you are also welcome to submit a CV, shortlisting will be based solely on our application form and your covering letter. All applicants must fully complete the Langley Park Learning Trust Application Form.
Closing date: 18th April 2021
Interview date: 26th April 2021
Langley Park Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring check.
Langley Park Learning Trust
- English secondary schools