Using your expertise in financial management procedures you will deliver a consistently high quality finance and management service for this innovative 16-19 free school
Our ideal candidate would have expertise in excel and finance software alongside but full support would be offered to a part or newly qualified individual who is looking to enhance their skill-set.
Salary: £32,000-£35,000 dependent on qualifications, skills and experience
Location: Tottenham, North London
Contract type: Full-time
Contract term: Permanent
For further information and an application form, please visit our website: http://www.highgateschool.org.uk/about/vacancies
Closing date is Wednesday 19 July 2017 but applications will be considered on receipt
LONDON ACADEMY OF EXCELLENCE TOTTENHAM
- New academically selective Sixth Form based on the phenomenally successful LAE Stratford
- Principal Education Sponsor Highgate School and Lead Business Sponsor Tottenham Hotspur FootballClub
- Partnered by nine other leading independent schools - Alleyn’s, Chigwell, Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’, Harrow, John Lyon, North London Collegiate, Mill Hill, St Albans and St Dunstan’s College
- Providing unparalleled support into top class higher education and employment
- Housed in a stunning new state of the art school building linked to White Hart Lane stadium
As our principal education sponsor, Highgate School will be supporting LAE Tottenham in the recruitment of all posts in the first year and as such applications will be handled by Highgate School’s website and Human Resources Team.
LAE Tottenham is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to this post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.