The Governors are seeking to appoint an ambitious, able and experienced Financial Manager to assist the Chief Finance Officer and Business Director in the provision of effective support services to ensure this outstanding academy achieves its stated aims and objectives.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
• Assist in the planning, development, and implementation of financial and administrative services within the academy, including:
- accounting and financial management
- administrative systems, procedures and services
- personnel and payroll administration
- general academy administration and support to the governing body and its committees and sub committees.
Applicants should be well organised and efficient with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experience of working with children / young people and / or families in an educational setting is desirable but not essential.