We are seeking to appoint an experienced Finance Manager to provide strategic and general financial management support to Skinners’ Academy, and lead the finance team to organise, maintain and monitor the Academy’s financial functions to ensure a smooth, effective and efficient service in a way that secures and retains the full confidence of others.
‘‘Be the best you can’ this is what we ask of our pupils and our staff.
We are committed to providing the very best educational experience for our young people and invite applicants who share this commitment and want to be a part of our success story. We believe in the power a community can have and so intentionally have developed a strong Academy community of dedicated and friendly support staff to inspire our pupils.
The Academy is on a journey from Good to Great and appointed a new Principal in September 2020 to ensure that this objective is realised. The recruitment of an experienced Finance Manager is crucial to the success of this journey.
- We provide a world class education for boys and girls aged 11-19, in a modern state of the art building that opened in September 2010.
- We provide a welcoming, caring and stimulating environment with excellent teaching facilities.
- We have pupils who strive to maximise their achievement and are fully supported by parents who work with us in partnership.
- We have excellent transport links; 5 min walk from the bus stop or 7 min walk from Manor House tube station which serves the Piccadilly Line.
- We have a high-quality teaching staff fully committed to supporting pupil’s academic and personal development.
- We offer excellent opportunities for your own professional development.
- We believe qualifications open doors but are only part of the story. All children deserve a full rounded education.
Please note this post allows substantial access to children, therefore the successful candidate will be required to apply for, and hold, an enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Services) certificate. The Academy will arrange this for you prior to you taking up your post.
To apply, please send a completed application form and monitoring form to: email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 13th December 2021
Interviews will be held on Thursday 16th December 2021
About Skinners' Academy
‘Be the best you can’ this is what we ask of our pupils and staff.
Skinners' Academy is a school in the Woodberry Down (North Hackney) community for boys and girls aged 11-19, providing an inspiring, world class ed...