Job Title: Finance Manager
Grade: G (SCP 26-29)
Hours: 37 hours per week x 52 weeks per year (part time considered)
Salary: £29636 - £32029 fte
Start Date: Required ASAP
Responsible to: Director of Corporate Services
Inspiring Schools Partnership multi-academy trust would like to appoint a highly motivated, organised and focussed Finance Manager to support the Director of Corporate Services (DCS) and oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of the centralised finance function for the Trust.
The role includes:
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts for each school within the Trust.
- Ensuring expenditure is kept in line with budget and financial procedures are adhered to.
- Overseeing all aspects of cash management including bank reconciliations, payment runs and cash forecasting.
- Supporting the DCS with strategic financial modelling and business planning.
- Preparation and submission of statutory returns, including VAT, PAYE, DfE/ESFA.
- Assist with preparation and statutory audit of annual financial statements.
- Management of accounting systems and process improvement.
- Liaising closely with operational staff at each school to support operations, resolve issues and monitor internal controls.
- Line management of the finance team, including performance management and development.
This role provides an exciting opening for a committed and enthusiastic finance professional, looking for development opportunities, to join our successful and growing organisation.
Inspiring Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All teaching and support members of staff must undertake the required pre-employment checks which include the uptake of references both professional and personal and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Please visit www.inspiringschoolspartnership.co.uk for application details.
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit please contact Anita Martin: email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 2nd December 2019 at 9.00am
Interviews: Tuesday 10th December 2019 (am)