• Maternity Cover: Expected until June 2022
• Full-time, 37 hours, 52 weeks per year
• 8.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Thursdays and 8.00am to 3.30pm on Friday
• Salary: CET Support staff Scale 6, point 20 to 21, £25,991 to £26,511
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and hard-working finance professional to join Caister Academy. The successful candidate will support the Regional Head of Finance in processing and running the day to day finances for the academy. They will embody our core values of Ambition, Opportunity, Character and Community. This role will be particularly suited to professionals with excellent interpersonal skills, high standards of presentation and a sharp eye for detail, who are looking to apply their skills in an educational setting.
Caister Academy is one of Norfolk’s leading co-educational secondary schools, situated in the coastal village of Caister, just north of Great Yarmouth. It is well regarded for excellence in performing arts and English, with aspirations to lead nationally in all areas. As part of Creative Education Trust, we work in collaboration with other local Academies, and receive development opportunities and support from Creative Education at a national level.
• We are looking for a colleague who:
• Has a passion for education and an ability to communicate positively with young people.
• Is innovative, self-motivating and able to inspire others.
• Upholds the highest standards in all that they do.
• Has the highest expectations for those they work with.
• Enjoys working as part of a team to ensure the success of our community.
• Is driven to relentlessly remove barriers to students’ success.
In return, Caister Academy will offer you:
• A thriving, innovative learning community, committed to excellence.
• A supportive, welcoming community of professionals.
• Extensive development and collaboration opportunities, through the Creative Education network and sensible approaches to support teacher and support staffs’ wellbeing and workload.
For further details, or an informal discussion about the role with David Shaw, Regional Head of Finance please contact him on email@example.com
For more information on Creative Education Trust visit www.creativeeducationtrust.org.uk
Closing date: 9am Friday 23 April 2021
Interviews: w/c Monday 3 May 2021
We are an equal opportunities employer. You will be required to provide references and undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check. This school committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Caister Academy is an 11-16 co-educational day school, specialising in Literature and the performing arts. We offer a rigorous, traditional curriculum; supplemented by a broad choice from the arts, technology, and sport; all personalised to the...