Blue Coat is a successful and oversubscribed school in the heart of the city of Coventry.
The school was graded ‘Outstanding’ in its SIAMS inspection and ‘Good’ by Ofsted in June 2016 and continues to perform exceptionally well academically.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and lively person to join the school’s team of support staff to assist with the schools’ financial system and assist the Finance Manager with all aspects of payroll and pension administration.
Experience of payroll and pension administration is highly desirable. School experience is not essential as full training will be given.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of payroll and pension administration
• Has excellent communication skills
• Has exceptional administration skills and can prioritise workloads
• Is flexible and can adapt to changing situations
• Has a high level of knowledge and thorough understanding of ICT and software packages
• Experience of using SIMS is desirable but full training will be given
• First Aid Certificate or be willing to be trained.
The post offers excellent conditions of service and the opportunity to join a committed, forward thinking team of support staff. Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Application form and vacancy details are available on our website www.bluecoatschool.com or contact Mrs R. Taylor, School Business Manager on 02476 223542 or email email@example.com if you would like to discuss the role.
Closing Date: 9am Wednesday 22 May 2019
Interview date: Thursday 6 June 2019
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Coat Church of England School and Music College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.