We are seeking to appoint an individual who has experience of school finance. You will need strong oral, written and numeracy skills to effectively meet the demands of this job and be committed to delivering high service standards. High View Primary will be an Ark Academy in September 2018.
36 Hours per week All Year round
Duties will include:
Efficiently and effectively running the operational aspects of the school financial function to include:-
- Assisting the SBM with all aspects of the development of school finances
- Ensuring the safe receipt and handling of cash and the reconciliation of transactions
- Assisting the SBM with all aspects of payroll and pension administration including monthly and annual returns
- Coordinating and completing administrative routines relating to orders, invoices, BACS/ cheque, income, payroll and the receipt and distribution of goods and services
- Reconciling the bank balance to the school financial system
- Compiling the schools quarterly Vat return
- Administering and controlling the finances of all school trips, clubs and activities
- Assisting and reporting to the SBM in matters relating to the school budget monitoring
- Administering the close down and open of the financial year and associated activities
- English and Maths GCSE grade A-C, or equivalent
- Previous experience of schools finance
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Reliable and Hard-working
- Highly IT proficient
To arrange a visit prior to interview email firstname.lastname@example.org
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
For any further details please email the school at email@example.com – put “Finance Officer Application” in the subject line.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing date: 16 July 2018 (at noon)
Interview date: 18 July 2018
If you have not heard from us by 6th June 2017 you can assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
High View Primary School
St John’s Hill, SW11 2AA
Telephone: 020 72281710
Head teacher: Mrs Georgina Roberts