Lambourn CofE Primary School are seeking a part time Finance Officer
Start Date: September 2019
Closing Date for Applications: 09 July 2019 (noon)
Working hours: 7 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks)
Scale Point: 23 (£11.24 per hour)
Working alongside the School Business Manager main duties would include:
1. Raise appropriately approved purchase orders, ensuring all invoices are checked and correctly entered on system and payment processed.
2. Ensure all income is accurately accounted for and banked in a timely manner, including accounting for income.
3. Obtaining quotes for goods and services as required.
4. Prepare monthly management reports in liaison with the SBM.
5. Deal with any other financial issues as directed by the Principal
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact Rachael Duke (Headteacher) to arrange to come and visit. As an Academy we work within the support of Excalibur Academies Trust, which offers our employees many wide ranging opportunities for future professional development.
For further information please call the office on 01488 71479.
Excalibur Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are fully committed to ensuring that consistent effective safeguarding procedures, using Excalibur Academies Trust and West Berkshire, are in place to support families, children and staff at school. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.