FIRST AID OFFICER/ADMIN ASSISTANT
37 hours per week – term time plus 5 days (permanent)
Start Date: Required as soon as possible
Salary: Band 2-4 (SCP 6-12) £12,807 - £13,753 (actual) p.a.
Bradford Forster Academy is a new 11-16 Church of England Secondary Academy and part of the Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT), a growing Christian Multi-Academy Trust based in Bradford. The Academy opened on 1st September 2015 and now has 542 students on roll in years 7-9.
We are looking to appoint a First Aid Officer/Admin Assistant to join our office team. You will be the first point of contact for all First Aid issues and provide general clerical/administrative support.
The successful candidate will have:
• A current First Aid Certificate and have experience of dealing with emergency health related incidences
• Experience of working within a team
• Use of school based information management systems in particular SIMS
• A willingness to undertake training in relevant areas (full training will be provided)
• A caring approach and willingness to work with students
We can offer you:
• A stimulating, attractive and welcoming working environment
• A new purpose built building with state of the art technology and resources
• An approach which supports and stimulates professional growth
Visits to the academy are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Barbara Blackham, PA to the Head of School, at email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is 12.00 Noon on 26th January 2018
Interviews will take place during w/c 5th February 2018
For full details, application form with job description and person specification, please visit our website
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).