Vision for Education are looking to engage a qualified, and experienced First Aider with a strong medical background to manage a First Aid department within a busy Secondary school in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. The school are ideally looking for someone with experience of First Aid within schools, however transferrable skills and experience will be considered.
Recent experience, and up to date training is essential for this post, you will be taking lead over a small team and will be required to provide First Aid to students and staff of the school for a number of illnesses, ailments and cuts/grazes.
To be considered for the position of First Aider you must:
- Have experience working within a school or similar setting.
- Have up to date, and valid First Aid training.
- Have recent experience working as a First Aider.
- Be a strong people person.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired First Aider will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the team in the Sheffield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.