Phase 1 Leader
We have a really exciting new opportunity for someone with ambition to develop their leadership skills and contribute to a dazzling future for Lanchester. This role would suit someone with middle leadership experience or the skillset to grow into the role.
You will have seen that the school had a challenging Ofsted inspection in 2017. We now have a new Principal and Assistant Principal and are already building significant improvements. Come and be part of something that you will always be proud of!
We offer you:
· Inquisitive, bright children with a love of learning
· A strong and growing new leadership structure
· A great welcome package (to be discussed at interview)
· Free parking in central Watford, that you can make use of 24/7 – not just for work!
· An additional three days paid leave in term time, if you agree to run an after school club
· A TLR payment to recognise your leadership responsibility
There are excellent opportunities for professional development at the school and the trust – we have set this as the number one priority in the school’s budget, so access for leadership courses and advisory support will be readily available.
We’d love you to come and visit to see our lovely school, meet our amazing children and discuss this exciting role; to arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01923 224160 or email the Principal directly at: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 21st May 2018 at 9am.
We are committed to safeguarding children and young people. Our interviews will always include relevant questions relating to child protection and/or safeguarding. The successful applicant will be required to undertake vetting checks including an enhanced DBS check.