Scale 3 - Term-time/pro rata 28.75 hours per week
Harbinger is a thriving, inner city, school committed to meeting the individual needs of children through inclusive practice.
We are seeking two teaching assistants to join our dedicated and stable team who:
- have experience of supporting children with special needs;
- have experience in managing children’s social and emotional well-being;
- have experience supporting Key Stage 2 Maths and English curriculum;
- have strong behaviour management skills;
- have excellent oral and written English (GCSE grade C+);
- have excellent team skills;
- can contribute effectively to the shared vision of an enthusiastic staff;
- are reliable with an excellent health & attendance record.
Application packs can be collected from the school or downloaded from school website: www.harbingerschool.co.uk
Please email completed applications to this email address only: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the application by post or by hand at the school office.
Closing date for applications: Monday 5th December - 12 noon
Interviews will take place after short-listing on 6th December 2016
Harbinger school is committed to equal opportunities and follows the Tower Hamlets equality and diversity policy. Harbinger School is committed to safeguarding children and all candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check.
London Borough of Tower Hamlets
HARBINGER PRIMARY SCHOOL
Cahir Street London E14 3QP
020 7987 1924