Flexible Learning Centre Coordinator
MacKillop Catholic College - Johnston
Contract Type: Permanent/Ongoing Position Full Time
Applications Close: 15 November 2019
Applications are sought from suitably qualified, committed and enthusiastic individual for the position of Flexible Learning Centre Coordinator at our College, beginning Term 1 2020.
CRITERIA FOR APPOINTMENT
• Have a strong, demonstrated commitment to the mission objectives, vision and ethos of the Catholic Church, including Catholic Education;
• Holds a current NT Ochre Card;
• An excellent teaching record;
• A proven ability to work as part of a collaborative team;
• Highly developed organisational and interpersonal skills;
• Current teacher registration in the Northern Territory (or eligibility for such in interstate candidates);
• Ideally hold a Certificate IV in Career Development, or similar, or working towards such a qualification;
• Successful experience as a school leader is desirable; and
• On-going commitment to professional development and professional learning.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
The Principal (Lauretta Graham)
Tel: 08 89305757,
MacKillop Catholic College is situated at Farrar Boulevard, Johnston in the suburb of Palmerston (Darwin) in the Northern Territory.
Please forward your application and resume to the Principal on Lauretta.Graham@nt.catholic.edu.au