Flexible Supply Teaching in and around Birmingham.
ABC Teachers – Part of the TES Group are urgently recruiting for Fully qualified PGCE or equivalent Secondary Supply Teachers across all National Curriculum subjects that are available for either day to day supply or longer term contract roles in a variety of schools in and around the Birmingham area.
The roles are suitable for both experienced teachers and NQT's looking to gain more experience whilst working flexible hours and days.
• Teaching a variety of Subjects within the secondary school setting
• These positions are to start with immediate effect and run on a flexible basis
• As a general supply teacher, you will be expected to follow the work which has been set and have good behaviour management within a classroom setting.
• Competitive daily rate depending on experience
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
• Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
• Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
• Commitment to support the ethos of this school
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Chelsea today on 0121 481 2231 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes