Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Food Technician to support the class teacher in a three time ‘Outstanding’ SEN school in Kingsbury. This Food Technician role is full time, starting as soon as possible and there will be an opportunity for it to become a permanent role.
About the Role
· Food Technician
· Supporting the class teacher in planning, preparation and support
· Placing food orders
· Full time, long term role with opportunity to become permanent after 4 months
· £70 - £85 per day
About the School
· Warm and welcoming SEN school specialising in MLD, SLD and Complex needs
· Situated in a residential area of North West London
· Three times ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
· Extremely encouraging and supportive senior leadership team
· This school encourages staff to progress from within – part of the teaching school alliance
· A number of TA’s and support staff have transitioned to teachers over recent years
· Working with students with specific special educational needs is an extremely rewarding role
· 170 pupils on role
· Small class sizes of up to 11 students
· A short bus journey from Wembley Park station
In order to be considered for this role, the Food Technician will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education or related degree or past experience of catering
· Food Hygiene certificate
· This role would be perfect for someone who has recently worked in a school kitchen
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KJC128158.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.